Sunday 15 April 2012

Bridesmaids Assemble!

 Whilst cheating at life and googling how to ask my bridesmaids to be in the wedding, I came across some gorgeous ideas I thought I'd share!

Like this amazingly detailed kit, containing wedding day info, a short introduction of each bridesmaid, what would be required of them, dress designs, colour schemes, you name it!

This kit is similar, but includes the ultimate bribe; chocolate and alcohol..

IMG 02281 Will You Be My Bridesmaid?

Who can say no when it's written in sugar..

... or comes with a jar of cake?!

Seduce them the old-fashioned way (roofies optional).

These two, here and here; a simple but cute idea, with personalised hairstyles!

I saw these on photo 949352-1

After careful consideration of my culinary talents (or lack of), and extreme excitement and impatience to ask the girls as soon as possible, I decided to keep mine relatively simple.

I took the personalised bridesmaid chain a one step further by printing off black and white pictures of the girl's faces. I think they turned out quite nicely!

And transferred a photos of each girl onto canvas, following this amazing tutorial from a blogging favourite.

I packed them in a box, along with a hand-written note, a small bottle of alcohol, some mentos, and a pack of "happy tears" tissues. 



Initially the plan was to paint the boxes and decorate the outside, but by this stage my motivation was waning. I simply wrapped the boxes in ribbon, and voila!


No comments:

Post a Comment