Sunday 15 April 2012

Groomsmen Assemble!

When we'd talked about how we were going to ask our attendants, Matty and I had very different ideas. I showed him my links of cupcakes, cookies, cards and crafts. I talked about how I was going to ask each bridesmaid by themselves, when and where.I pulled out my latest finds at trips to spotlight, and discussed my elaborate plans to make them into something craftily genius! 

Matty's plan on the other hand, was get the boys together, line them up, and..
 "You, best man. You two groomsmen. Yes?"

I was therefore surprised on the morning of his groomsmen proposal, when Matty got himself out of bed early, and actually (physically) took himself to his earthbound hell- the local shopping mall.

Here's what he came back with.. what a lovely idea! I bought the space invader cufflinks for him for Xmas the year before, and now the boys will have their favourite superheroes to match.

No comments:

Post a Comment